Angtropin HGH Results Before and After

It’s no secret that bodybuilders and athletes often take drugs like HGH to promote and accelerate benefits and results when it comes to increased muscle mass, strength, performance, and endurance.

The actual human growth hormone results cycle is going to be different for each person, just as the symptoms of this condition may vary in type and severity from one individual to the next. Every man or woman is going to experience changes as he or she ages that are different from everyone else around them.

                     
  


Below 4 week cycle for reference:

After over a year of researching this site, I decided to do a six month cycle of HGH. I have gone with angtropin hgh.

Week one. Everyone says you are supposed to feel nothing. They are right. 

Week two- skin actually starts looking a little better... less oil, looks tighter round the eyes. No strength increase at all.

Week three- There are noticeable changes in my abs. The love handles are shrinking- the stuff really does spot reduce! (I have gone from 33" to 32") I look tighter, actually look a little younger--- gettting comments that I look well rested,have I been on vacation, etc. I have plenty of energy in the gym, but no real changes in strength. 

Week four- I have gained 5 pounds! Unreal. I am now 220 lbs. My waist is still 32" (think I was tugging a bit to get it down to 32" last week, but, hey, we all want quick results...). I have probably lost 1-2% body fat and gained 5 pounds... Stuff has my attention. 

My strength has not really improved empericially, my three rep max on bench is still 130 kgs and I am still squatting 165 kgs for ten, but there is a confidence when I am at heavy weights that I didn't have before. Hard to describe. It is like I know I can push the weight nice and clean before I start the set. Sleeping very well. No joint problem.

                                       
           

评论